GROUP SALES/BANQUET SUPERVISOR - Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
GROUP SALES/BANQUET SUPERVISOR
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: August 19, 2016
CLOSES: September 02, 2016
SCOPE OF POSITION
Under the general supervision of the Group Sales Coordinator is responsible to oversee assigned shift for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible to ensure smooth operations exists in assigned area, including: staffing, inventory, quality assurance and customer service. Maintains adequate inventory to ensure adequate quantities are maintained and spoilage minimized.
• Responsible to ensure approved policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained.
• Investigates and resolves food quality, employee, and service complaints.
• Inspects foods and food handling to maintain quality standards.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problems areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires. Operates a variety of office equipment including: personal computer, typewriter, calculator, copy and fax machine. Ability to function and learn the micros system.
• Attention to Detail: Able to follow detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation and data; carefully monitors processes; concentrates on routine work details and organizes and completes required paperwork and recording of transactions,
• Maintain a system of record keeping.
• Communication: Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; reads and interprets complex information; talks with customers or associates; listens well.
• Willingness to Serve: Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery to do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deals with service failures and prioritizes customer needs.
• Flexibility: Able to remain open-minded and change opinions on the basis of new information; performs a wide variety of tasks and changes focus quickly as demands change; manages transitions effectively from task to task; adapts to varying customer needs.
• Quality: Able to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines; does work right the first time and inspects materials for flaws; reinforces excellence as a fundamental priority.
It is required the Group Sales/Banquet Supervisor have at least a two-year vocational degree or equivalent with related experience preferred. Requires knowledge, skills, and experience in the hiring, training, scheduling, and supervision of staff, communications, decision-making, problem solving, complaint resolution, resource allocation, and customer service, also requires the knowledge, skills, and abilities to work with personal computers, AV systems, player tracking card systems, gaming devices, safety equipment, etc.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
email@example.com-Human Resources Office
20595 Center St. E Thief River Falls, MN 56701
1-800-881-0712 – Website: http://www.sevenclanscasino.com