2 - FINANCIAL ELIGIBILITY SPECIALISTS - OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH (NEW BEGINNINGS)
2 - FINANCIAL ELIGIBILITY SPECIALISTS
OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH (NEW BEGINNINGS)
Open: August 15, 2016
Closing: August 26, 2016 @ 3:00 p.m.
The Financial Eligibility Specialist serves as a primary contact and resource for any client who is receiving Cash and Food benefits for the Red Lake Nation TANF Office. Reports to the Lead Financial/Eligibility Specialist and the Executive Director, full time position, w/benefits, salary; DOQ.
• Provide financial and food benefits to all eligible clients residing within the Red Lake Boundaries.
• Previous experience in the MAXIS systems preferred.
• Working closely with the public and the Employment Services staff.
• Ability to communicate and assist others with the necessary paperwork needed to keep case open.
• Working closely with other agencies that are familiar with the MFIP/TANF families.
• Data Privacy enrollment and completion of the course.
• Training away from office at least 2 times before becoming a financial specialist.
• Ability to process monthly paperwork that is provided by the clients.
• Maintain accurate records in the MAXIS system as well as the new TANF system.
• Work in a TEAM atmosphere to get assistance to clients as needed.
• Respond professionally to all complaints and concerns of clientele.
• GED/High School Diploma.
• Prior experience in Human Services Field.
• Prior experience in Crisis Intervention.
• Must have valid Minnesota Driver's License and auto insurance.
• Abide by the New Beginnings Zero Tolerance Policy and Confidential Policy.
• Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.