Temporary Finance Manager Assistant - Red Lake Reservation Housing Authority
Red Lake Housing Authority
Position Title: Temporary Finance Assistant
"This is a temporary position to assist the Finance Manager with the day-to-day financial work for the Red Lake Housing Authority.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Assists in the Finance Manger in preparation of administrative, development and financial budgets; monitoring expenses; provides documentation for the annual audits.
2. Assists the Finance Manager in the monthly close process.
3. Reconciles all bank accounts monthly with a report to be provided to the Executive Director by the 15th day of each month.
4. Researches and resolves any account discrepancies as assigned.
5. Prepares and submits statistical and narrative reports as requested.
6. Ensures compliance with all due diligence requirements of funding sources.
7. Encoding data as needed.
8. Keep all filing current.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Requires Knowledge, Education and Experience:
1. Two years of post-secondary education in the field of Accounting or a minimum of 5 years work experience in the Accounting field. Please provide an overview of specific work detail for work experience.
2. Proficiency with computers, computer programs and financial software (primarily Excel).
3. Must have excellent organizational skills, ability and willingness to work in harmony with other and independently as projects require.
4. Must report promptly to duty station each and every day.
5. Have a current Minnesota Driver's License and have auto insurance.
6. Must have excellent oral, written and listening skills and maintain confidentiality.
Applications will be accepted until June 17, 2016 at 4:30 PM. Applications can be picked up at the Red Lake Housing Authority from 8 AM to 4:30 PM.