GUEST SERVICE SUPERVISOR - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
** 2-EXTERNAL POSITION OPENINGS **
GUEST SERVICE SUPERVISOR
RATE OF PAY: Depending on experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN.
OPENS: June 1, 2016
CLOSES: June 15, 2016
Under the general supervision of the Guest Service Manager is responsible to oversee guest services for Seven Clans Casino, Red Lake.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives guests, greets customers and answers questions regarding facility and promotions.
• Oversees activities in Guest Services, ensures recordkeeping is maintained, inventory stocked and points applied appropriately.
• Assists in conducting on-site promotions. Coordinates efforts between departments, displays literature, answers customer questions, and distributes promotional items.
• Coordinates activities with affected departments, ensure communication is maintained in a timely manner.
• Greets groups and processes applicable promotional items.
• Routes guests to appropriate personnel when presented with a question or problem not completely sure of.
• Handles gaming coupons in accordance to established procedures.
• Schedules employees to ensure Guest Services is appropriately staffed for business needs.
• Responsible to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires.
It is required the Guest Services Supervisor have at least a two-year vocational degree, experience preferred.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION/RESUME TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org Human Resource Office,
20595 Center St. E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1-800-881-0712