SURVEILLANCE MANAGER - Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls, MN.
OPENS: May 31, 2016
CLOSES: June 30, 2016
Under the general supervision of the General Manager is responsible to oversee the protections of assets for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for overseeing the Surveillance department including employees, equipment and recording and reporting activities.
• Reviews reports and daily logs for completeness and follows-up on any unusual activities. Ensures proper personnel have been notified of any unusual circumstances or deviations from rules and regulations that may have occurred.
• Assists in the investigation of alleged wrong-doings or procedure violations as required by management.
• Responsible to ensure the adherence and maintenance of applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Coordinates efforts between departments to assist in meeting organizational goals and objectives.
• Responsible to ensure regular maintenance on all equipment is handled.
• Responsible to oversee the safe guarding of assets and to ensure the safety of guests and associates of the organizations. Controls access to restricted areas.
• Reviews regular activities of gaming floor and cage to ensure all procedures are followed by employees.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures.
It is required the Surveillance Department Manager have at least a two-year vocational degree or GED with related experience and thorough knowledge of the department
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1-800-881-0712