PUBLIC AREA CLEANING (12am-8am) - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
PUBLIC AREA CLEANING (12am-8am)
RATE OF PAY: According to pay scale
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: May 31, 2016
Closes: June 14, 2016
Under the direct supervision of the prevailing General Maintenance Supervisor is responsible to conduct cleaning for facilities of Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for overall cleaning of Seven Clans Casino properties.
• Provides a safe and sanitary environment for guests and associates.
• Cleans/bathrooms/hallways/lobbies/lounge/stairways, sweeps/mops/vacuums/shampoos floors, dusts, washes ceiling, walls,
machinery, fixtures, etc.
• Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
• Washes windows, polishes furniture and fixtures.
• Empties and cleans waste containers and disposes of trash.
• Responsible for safe handling of chemicals and other hazardous materials.
• Notifies supervisor of necessary repairs found to be in need.
• May perform minor and routing repairs and improvements.
• Assists other departments in moving and hauling items, setting up for events, unloading equipment, etc.
• It is required General Maintenance have a high school education or GED.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
Human Resource Office
20595 Center St. E. Thief River Falls, MN. 56701