10 – FIELD DATA SURVEYORS - ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT/PLANNING
10 – FIELD DATA SURVEYORS
Open: May 11, 2016
Closing: May 27, 2016 @ 3:00 p.m.
Responsible for distributing and collecting surveys within reservation boundaries, and pursuant to specific survey procedures and protocols. Reports to Economic Development/Planning Director, part-time positions, salary; $25.00 per completed and approved surveys submitted.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Distribute, and collect Household Survey Operation requirements
• Conduct brief door-to-door household surveys within the Tribe's housing formula/service area
• Perform duties accurately and professionally
• Respectful communications with community
• Must abide my strictest confidentiality at all times
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• GED/High School Diploma
• Must have Computer knowledge/experience
• Must be very self-motivated
• Prior service with the U.S. Census Bureau or other survey/data collection operation
• Must have valid Minnesota Driver License and own personal vehicle with current auto insurance
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.