Summer Technology Assistant - Red Lake Elementary Complex
Posted May 4, 2016 to May 15, 2016
JOB TITLE: Summer Technology Assistant
BUILDING: Red Lake Elementary Complex
REPORTS TO: Technology Coordinator
TERMS: Temporary Part-time
PURPOSE: The Technology Assistant will help technology staff setup student and staff I-pads.
1. Work the month of June with possible hours in August to help image district I-pads.
2. Will work June 1st until June 30th
3. 8 hours a day. Starting at 8:00 am until 4:30 pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
4. This is a temporary non-renewing position
5. Pay will be hourly.
6. There are no benefits with this position
1. Need to know I-pads basic setup.
2. Should be able to type quickly on an I-pad
3. Will sign a non-disclosure agreement to technology passwords and practices.
4. Has a High School diploma/GED
5. May be required to lift up to 75 lbs.
6. Is well organized and motivated to work.
7. Has a valid driver's license, may be required to travel to Ponemah. (Mileage will be reimbursed)
8. Accepts training easily and is a self-starter
9. Works well with others
To apply send complete District application, cover letter, resume, and credentials send to: Human Resources, Red Lake School District #38, PO Box 499, Red Lake, MN 56671. Open until filled.