10 – FIELD DATA SURVEYORS - ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT/PLANNING
10 – FIELD DATA SURVEYORS
Open: April 14, 2016
Closing: April 28, 2016 @ 3:00 p.m.
Responsible for distributing and collecting surveys within reservation boundaries, and pursuant to specific survey procedures and protocols. Reports to Economic Development/Planning Director, part-time position, salary; DOQ.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Distribute, and collect Household Survey Operation requirements
• Conduct brief door-to-door household surveys within the Tribe's housing formula/service area
• Perform duties accurately and professionally
• Respectful communications with community
• Must abide my strictest confidentiality at all times
• Perform related duties as assigned.
Must be 18 years of age or older
GED/High School Diploma
Must have Computer knowledge/experience
Must be very self-motivated
Prior service with the U.S. Census Bureau or other survey/data collection operation
Must have valid Minnesota Driver License and own personal vehicle with current auto insurance
Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.