PUBLIC AREA CLEANING MANAGER - Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls
** POSITION OPENING **
PUBLIC AREA CLEANING MANAGER
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: March 31, 2016
CLOSES: April 14, 2016
Under the general supervision of the General Manager is responsible to oversee the genera/Public Areas Cleaning for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for overseeing overall cleaning of casino, hotel common areas and buildings.
• Ensures a safe and sanitary environment is provided for guests and associates.
• Issues tools, supplies and equipment. Requisitions and/or orders necessary supplies.
• Responsible to ensure sufficient inventory levels are maintained at all times, including chemicals, equipment and replacement parts.
• Inspects completed work for conformance to established standards.
• Responsible to ensure all rules, regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Coordinates cleaning, repairs and preventative maintenance of equipment with other personnel.
• Notifies appropriate personnel of necessary repairs needed and/or hazards.
• Insures proper inventory levels of supplies and tools are maintained at all times.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires.
It is required the General Maintenance/ Public Area Cleaning PAC Manager have at least a two-year vocational degree or equivalent with related experience preferred.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN