MANAGER ON DUTY/MOD (Split Shift) - Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
MANAGER ON DUTY/MOD (Split Shift)
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: March 16, 2016
CLOSES: March 30, 2016
Under the general supervision of the Casino General Manager is responsible to oversee for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for efficient and profitable operation of assigned Shifts.
• Ensures accurate processing and recording of data in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Coordinates with affected departments to ensure consistency and conformance are maintained and makes recommendations to department managers.
• Handles problems or grievances (customers and/or employees) as soon as the need arises. Capable of making critical decisions.
• Serves as the property manager on duty, with overall responsibility for operations and makes any recommendations for improvement.
• Coordinates and communicates with incoming and outgoing manager on duty to ensure communication efforts are effective.
• Responsible to insure policies and procedures, staffing levels are adhered to and maintained.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires.
It is required the Manager On Duty have at least a two year vocational degree, GED or 4 yrs casino mgmt or prior positions of 2 yrs authority related experience preferred.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN