CERTIFIED RULE 25 ASSESSOR - CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
CERTIFIED RULE 25 ASSESSOR
CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
Open: March 16, 2016
Closing: April 15, 2016 @ 3:00 p.m.
Working directly with clients, complete an average of 8 assessments per week, build a trusting relationship and identify appropriate treatment resources to improve client's chemical health. Reports to Directors, full time position, w/benefits. Starting salary depends upon experience, increased with successful completion of 90-day probation.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Possess strong counseling and motivational skills.
• Identify useful, available, fundable treatment options that clients will pursue.
• Refer to resources in the best interest of the client.
• Follow Assessment Policies and Procedures of Chemical Health Programs.
• Understand and abide by confidentiality rules and regulations.
• Maintain & update client records daily, forwarding materials in a timely fashion.
• Know and meet the standards for Minnesota Rule 25 and Minnesota Rule 31 Assessments.
• Make cooperative links of clients to Care Coordination or Peer Support. Find client options for immediate support when awaiting treatment placement.
• Participate in training and ongoing professional development.
• Participate in mandatory drug/alcohol testing when called upon.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least one (1) year continuously chemically free immediately before hiring.
• High school graduate or G.E.D.
• Complete 30 hour Training in Rule 25 & Comprehensive Assessment during probationary period. (Training will be offered only once. Failure to complete is automatic termination.)
• Currently Certified Rule 25 Assessor (provide a copy of certification).
• Additional relevant Certification, Licensure, or Education.
• Understand the relationship between assessment and treatment planning.
• Know local resources for chemical, mental, and physical health and for community support.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively counseling clients as manifest by one year or more direct counseling experience.
• Skill in motivational interviewing a special plus.
• Valid Minnesota driver's license.
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test.
To Apply: Chemical Health Applications and copies of diplomas/certificates are accepted at Human Resources Department - P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 - (218) 679-1847.
Applications are also available at Chemical Health Programs.