OFFICE WORKER - FOOD DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM
FOOD DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM
Open: March 7, 2016
Closing: March 25, 2016 @ 3:00 p.m.
Responsible for providing administrative secretarial support services for the Red Lake Nation Food Distribution Program, reports to Director, full-time position, w/benefits, salary; $9.00 hourly (.50 increase after successfully completing 90-day probationary period).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer multi-line telephone in a professional manner.
• Performs office tasks (filing, faxing, copying, etc.).
• Assist in Certification Office as needed.
• Greets all incoming visitors.
• Responsible for confidentiality of sensitive personal information.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must possess a High School Diploma/GED.
• Must be computer knowledgeable using various software.
• Possess excellent verbal and communications skills.
• Possess ability to work independently without close supervision.
• Knowledgeable of the Data Privacy Act.
• Must pass a drug test.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.
Additional information please contact; Delores J. English, Director-Food Distribution Program at 679-3720.