NURSE/LPN – NORTHERN WINDS TREATMENT CENTER/HALFWAY HOUSE CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
NURSE/LPN – NORTHERN WINDS TREATMENT CENTER/HALFWAY HOUSE
CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
Open: February 23, 2016 – UNTIL FILLED!
Coordinate information, staff time, and services to assure clients physical health and assure medication management of mental health conditions. Reports to the Supervisor of Northern Winds Treatment Center/Halfway House, full-time position, w/benefits, salary; DOQ.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Monitor and attend to Clients Physical and Behavioral Health
• Assure that residents of treatment center or halfway house have their medical need met.
• Observe and report client behaviors.
• Manage client medical appointments and medications (as well as refills.)
• Prepare required paperwork prior to doctor appointments
• Maintain a log of client appointment and transport clients to appointments.
• Coordinate services with the Medical and Behavioral health departments.
• Coordinate with counselors
• Maintain medical supplies inventory.
• Mandatory participation in workshop/training.
• Able to respond to referrals made by other social services agencies.
• On call 24-hours a day, seven days a week;
• Abide by and maintain confidentiality rules and regulations.
• Refrain from mood-altering chemicals
• Mandatory participation in alcohol/drug testing when called upon.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have an LPN license and two (2) years of experience;
• Must have at least two (2) years of chemical dependency rehabilitation experience, including some supervisory experience;
• Knowledgeable of laws applicable to the chemical health programs operations;
• Able to work cohesively with management and local agencies;
• Must have at least two (2) years of sobriety.
• Must possess a valid state driver's license and auto insurance.
• Must be on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test.
To Apply: Chemical Health Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are accepted at Human Resources Department - P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 - (218) 679-1847.
Applications are also available at Chemical Health Programs.