HUMAN RESOURCE TRAINER - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
HUMAN RESOURCE TRAINER
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: January 28, 2016
CLOSES: February 11, 2016
Under the general supervision of the Human Resource Manager is responsible to conduct training sessions of Seven Clans Casino Thief River Falls
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs courses, prepares outlines and syllabus to meet training needs of operations.
• Gains participation within offered courses.
• Conducts employee orientation programs and other in-house training as assigned.
• Assists in setting up and coordinating conferences along with communicating and promoting programs to staff.
• Assists in identifying training needs and formulating training plans, goals and objectives.
• Assists with incorporating training policies and procedures.
• Assists in selecting and utilizes appropriate training methods to include: individuals, group, lectures, demonstrations, simulations, role playing, etc.
• Monitors department progress and success ongoing, offers suggestions for improvement.
• Follows up on attendees to reinforce training materials and evaluate training courses.
• Assists in the selection of training materials and designing training courses.
• Assists in maintaining the Training Library including inventory, issuance, tracking and return.
It is required the Trainer have at least a two year vocational degree or high School Diploma or GED with related experience preferred
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
email@example.com – Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St. E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1-800-881-0712