ACTIVITIES ASSISTANT (SWING SHIFT) - JOURDAIN/PERPICH EXTENDED CARE CENTER
ACTIVITIES ASSISTANT (SWING SHIFT)
JOURDAIN/PERPICH EXTENDED CARE CENTER
OPEN: January 25, 2016 CLOSING:
February 12, 2016 @ 3:00 p.m.
Seeking an activities assistant to help in the activities department, individual must meet Minnesota State and Federal standards for qualifications, including at least one (1) year experience. Reports to the Administrator, part-time, salary DOQ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must follow the mission, policies, procedures, and safety rules of the facility.
• Must be able to work any shift including weekend, evenings, and holidays; and extended hours.
• Ability to individualize the care plan goals and approaches that are based on the abilities, skills, and interests of each resident.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, coordinating, and organizational skills.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
• Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents and staff.
• Established and maintains respectful communications with all employees, residents, and resident family.
• Clean the work area and equipment.
• Pleasant personality.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• GED/High School Diploma.
• At least one (1) year experience.
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.