F&B MALT SHOP INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
** POSITION OPENING **
F&B MALT SHOP INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK
RATE OF PAY: According to pay scale
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: January 20, 2016
CLOSES: February 3, 2016
Under direction of reporting senior, this position performs a wide variety of complex and responsible computation inventory, accounting, and clerical duties. Oversees shipping and receiving process for Malt Shop, maintains inventory and inventory record; and processes purchase orders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verifies items received, receives materials and inspects for quality, returns items promptly that do not meet department standards.
• Performs all functions in accordance with applicable federal/state/local laws and gaming regulations, the mission and objective of the Red Lake Nation, as well as established policies, procedures, and controls.
• Provides excellent customer service to associates, supervisors, managers, etc. who may have questions or require assistance with food and beverage inventory control matters.
• Oversees shipping receiving for the food and beverage items assigned; maintains inventory records; processes purchase orders; verifies items received; tags equipment and furniture for Malt Shop; receives materials and places in designated locations.
• Reviews, maintains, and processes fiscal/accounting records and transactions related to accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Reviews and corrects a variety of documents for accuracy and compliance with rules and regulations.
• Performs daily inventory counts, places a variety of orders online and with vendor; ensures appropriate inventory levels are maintained at all times.
• Checks documents for proper budget authorization before processing.
• Inspects all orders upon delivery and stores them according to location and priority, maintains proper rotation principles based on FIFO, maintains clean inventory areas.
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned by reporting senior.
High school diploma or GED preferred. Technical school or formal apprenticeship may be required. May require the knowledge, skills, and ability to work with personal computers, AV systems, player tracking card systems, gaming devices, safety equipment, ect.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
email@example.com -Human Resources Office
20595 Center St. E Thief River Falls, MN 56701