10th Annual Drug & Gang Summit - Exhibits Welcome
TO: Red Lake Nation Programs
FROM: Rena Parisien-Red Lake Chemical Health Programs
DATE: January 14, 2016
RE: 10th Annual Drug & Gang Summit
"Coming together for the People"
February 10th, 11th and 12th, 2015
8:00 am to 4:00 pm each day
8:00 am to 12:00pm on the 12th
7 Clans Casino Event Center, Red Lake
You are invited to exhibit at the Drug & Gang Summit to be held on February 10th, 11, 12th at the 7 Clans Casino Event Center, Red Lake.
The Summit planners, with the assistance of Seven Clans Casino Event Center, Red Lake, will provide one table and two chairs for each approved exhibit. Exhibitors are completely responsible for their own backdrops, handouts, attendee gifts, and for staffing the exhibit table. Handouts might include information on healthy lifestyles or information on how to access local services. Gifts might include bags, useful items, health items, or educational items. It is not required that you provide gifts in order to have an exhibit. Activities should support participant's health, or relate to the summit purposes. Staff members and displays should provide information on healthy lifestyles and access to services. Staff members should be prepared to answer any questions about the relationship of your program to preventing or reducing alcohol/other drug usage or gang activity on Red Lake. Exhibitors must make a commitment to staff tables during all breaks, lunch, and immediately before and after Summit sessions.
There are a limited number of tables this year. The available tables will be assigned in the order the applications are received. Only programs which have completed the application and returned it to me by Friday, February 5th, 2016, at 4:00 pm will be allowed to display their exhibits.
If you have further questions, please call me at 218-679-3995. Also, you can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the attached application form and return to:
Mail: P O Box 114, Red Lake, MN 56671
The form is also available on the Red Lake Net News website.
Exhibit Table Guidelines
1. Please arrive early on the first day of the Summit, Wednesday February 10th, 2016 to assure that your exhibit gets set up. Tables will be ready, but you need to set out all your own materials. The area will be open by 7:30 A.M.
2. Tables have cards identifying the exhibitor. Take the table that has your card.
3. You will have a table and two chairs. All other display materials, handouts, etc. must be provided by the exhibitor.
4. Information on alcohol/drugs and gang effects and how to identify drugs or gangs should focus on avoiding use and identification for purposes of intervention.
5. Demonstrations should be watched so that no unintentional harm arises from them.
6. Exhibits should be staffed before the start of workshops each day, during breaks, and at lunch. During presentations, exhibitors are invited to participate in the sessions and activity at exhibit tables should be kept to a minimum.
10th Annual Drug & Gang Summit
"Coming together for the People"
February 10th, 11th and 12th, 2016
Exhibit Table Registration Form
Program Name: ______________________________________________________________________________
Contact Person Responsible for Exhibit: ______________________________________________________________________________
Contact Phone Number: _____________________________________________________
Contact Fax Number: ___________________________________________________________
Contact E-mail: _________________________________________________________________
Relevance to Healthy Lifestyles:
Relevance to Reducing or Preventing Alcohol/Drug Use or Gang Activities: ______________________________________________________________________________
Our program agrees to exhibit at the Drug & Gang Summit to be held on February 10th, 11th, 12th at Seven Clans Casino Event Center, Red Lake. We understand that Summit planners will provide one table and two chairs for each approved exhibit. We also understand that, as exhibitors, we are completely responsible for our own backdrops, handouts, attendee gifts, and for staffing the exhibit table. We agree to be prepared to answer questions about the relationship of our program to reducing or preventing alcohol/drug use or gang activity on Red Lake and to staff our table during all breaks, lunch, and immediately before and after Summit sessions.
Signature of Program Staff Person Authorized to Commit