SURVEILLANCE OPERATOR - Seven Clans Casinos, Thief River Falls
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
SURVEILLANCE OPERATOR (4pm-12pm)
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos, Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: January 19, 2016
CLOSES: February 2, 2016
Under the general supervision of the Surveillance Manager, is responsible to oversee assigned to protect the security of operations for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operates cameras and taping devices to continuously monitor activities of employees and guests on the property of the Seven Clans Casinos.
• Responsible to assist with the safe guarding of assets and to ensure the safety of customers and employees of the organizations. Controls access to specified restricted areas.
• Uses video equipment to scan casino, parking lot, hotel, lounge and other areas and report findings. Records any unusual activities.
• Maintains daily activities report for reporting purposes; records activities, findings, operating information and happenings with associates in department.
• Assists with investigations as requested.
• Reviews regular activities of gaming floor and cage to ensure all procedures, policies, rules and regulations are followed by all associates.
• Operates two-way radio to remain in contact with other personnel.
• Ensures cameras and taping devices are in good operating condition and recording appropriate information.
• Provides recommendations for improvement when needed.
High School Diploma or GED with experience preferred.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION/RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN