Red Lake Nation News - Babaamaajimowinan (Telling of news in different places)

One dead, one hospitalized in carbon monoxide poisoning in fish house

 


WALKER -- One man died and another is in a Twin Cities hospital after an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday in an ice fishing house on Leech Lake.

The Cass County Sheriff’s Office reports it received a call at 4:37 p.m. Sunday of a medical emergency at a fish house on Walker Bay of Leech Lake. The fish house was a converted camper-trailer. When deputies and emergency personnel arrived, they found one deceased man and three other adult males all with symptoms believed to be carbon monoxide poisoning. One man was taken to St. Joseph’s Hospital in Park Rapids and then to Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis. The two other men were treated at the scene and released. The names of the victims are being withheld until families are notified, a release said.

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/news/region/3927108-one-dead-one-hospitalized-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-fish-house

 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 11/09/2020 17:22