On-Call Program Assistants - Red Lake Nation Boys & Girls Club
On-Call Program Assistants
Unit 1: Red Lake
Unit 2: Ponemah
Red Lake Nation Boys & Girls Club
OPEN: Until Filled.
(Red Lake Nation Boys & Girls Club is creating an On-Call List to help out at Club when short staffed.)
Supervise, and evaluate activities provided within the specific program area, such as Education, Technology, Social Recreation, Arts & Crafts, and Physical Education. Reports to Boys & Girls Executive Director, part-time positions, salary; $10.00 hrly (possibly 5 hrs per day).
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Effectively assist in implementation and administering of programs, such as Power Hour, T.R.A.I.L., Smart Moves, Career Launch, Job Ready, Goals for Growth, etc. Providing services and activities for drop-in members and visitors (promote program participation, register new members, be a guidance role/model for participants)
• Monitor areas, services and activities to ensure safety of members, quality in programs and appearance of the branch at all times.
• Other duties as assigned (Example: Organizing & Cleaning)
• High School diploma or GED
• 21 years or older
• Excellent work ethics (on time daily, ready to start)
• Experience in working with children ages 6-18 years old
• Knowledge of youth development
• Ability to multitask, motivate youth and manage behavior problems
• Ability to work with the general public
• Ability to organize and supervise clubs members in a safe environment
• Proof of valid state driver license
• Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test and background check
• Abide by the Red Lake Nation Boys & Girls club has a Zero Tolerance Policy
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.