3 - RECEPTIONISTS - OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH (NEW BEGINNINGS)
3 - RECEPTIONISTS
OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH (NEW BEGINNINGS)
Open: January 7, 2016
Closing: January 21, 2016 @ 3:00 p.m.
To perform Receptionist duties; Customer Service is the priority whether in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries, direct visitors, and maintaining employee and department directories. Reports directly to Office Manager and Executive Director, full-time positions, w/benefits, salary; DOQ.
• Answering incoming telephone calls, directing calls to appropriate staff.
• Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every visitor.
• Pick up the mail daily and distribute to staff and various Programs.
• Handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence accordingly from fax machine.
• Assist all staff as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• GED/High School Diploma.
• Minimum of one year of reception experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Must have basic knowledge of general office equipment and computers.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must have good work attendance and be dependable.
• Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug testing in accordance with the RL Band's Personnel Policy and Background Check.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.