HOTEL MAINTENANCE 10am-6pm Shift - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
HOTEL MAINTENANCE 10am-6pm Shift
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: December 22, 2015
CLOSES: January 05, 2016
SCOPE OF POSITION
Under the general supervision of the Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible to assist with assigned shift for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists with overall cleaning of Hotel providing a safe and sanitary environment for guests and associates. Serves as primary communication link to notify Supervisor of happenings.
• Assists with general maintenance duties such as: cleans floors using broom, mop and wax; cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounge, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other areas as assigned; cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
• Dusts furnishings and equipment. Polishes metalwork. Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork. Cleans, washes windows, door panels and sills. Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays. Transports trash to outside dumpsters. Cleans and sanitizes bathroom and locker areas including: stools, urinals, sinks, mirrors, walls and floors. Replenishes bathroom supplies.
• Notifies appropriate personnel of necessary repairs needed and/or hazards. May perform minor and routine repairs/improvements. Replaces light bulbs.
• Responsible to ensure required paperwork is complete and accurate.
• Responsible to ensure all rules, regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results. Other duties may be assigned by Management.
It is required the Hotel Housekeeping Maintenance have at least a High School Diploma or GED with related experience.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION OR TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
email@example.com Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1-800-881-0712