HOTEL RESERVATIONIST (4pm-12am) - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
HOTEL RESERVATIONIST (4pm-12am)
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN.
OPENS: November 13, 2015
CLOSES: November 27, 2015
Reports directly to the Hotel manager, responsible for assisting guests in booking room reservations over the telephone, internet, or via fax line, will perform all functions in accordance with applicable federal/state/local laws and gaming regulations, the objectives of established policies, procedures and controls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for greeting guests over the telephone, answering questions, providing directions and amenity information, also provides friendly service to all customers who contact the room reservations/PBX department, books reservations in a pleasant and consistent manner, with the goal of selling the hotel to capacity every night.
• Greets guests on the telephone by saying "Good Morning", "Good Afternoon", or "Good Evening" depending on the time of day.
• Introduces himself/herself by name and asks the guest how they may be of assistance. Provides room availability and rate information to guests as may be required.
• When a room reservation is booked, follows protocols as identified in the Hotel Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual.
• As the reservation transaction is finalized, thanks the guest for choosing the hotel lets them know how much we appreciate their business.
• Ensures all assigned administrative work is completed prior to the end of each shift.
• Briefs oncoming front desk shift members of anything unusual that may have occurred during the shift and/or any items such as maintenance or service issues that may be pending.
• Reports to work, takes authorized breaks, and completes shift as scheduled. Notifies supervisor in accordance with procedures when unable to do so.
• Uses equipment and supplies as required to ensure standards are maintained in a safe manner.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures, and internal control protocols.
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned by reporting senior.
It is required the Reservationist have at least a High School Diploma or GED.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
email@example.com – Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St. E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1-800-881-0712