FEMALE COUNSELOR – RED LAKE OUT-PATIENT PROGRAM - CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
FEMALE COUNSELOR – RED LAKE OUT-PATIENT PROGRAM
CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
Open: November 10, 2015
Closing: December 11, 2015 @ 3:00 p.m.
Counsels and assist clients in the development of treatment plans and reaching goals. Reports to the Red Lake Outpatient Program Supervisor; full-time position w/benefits, salary $9.00 hourly w/.50 increase after successful completion of 90-day probationary period.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist clients in the development of treatment plans, goals and make periodic revisions when necessary
• Conduct client intake, assist in the orientation of all new clients
• Maintain an active caseload and update current client files; responsible for recording and reporting all encounters with clients
• Conduct lectures, individual, group and family counseling sessions on scheduled days
• Must be able to report on required forms for funding agencies
• Respond to referrals made by other social services agencies
• Inform court advocate of all court referrals
• Demonstrate the use of visual aides' equipment when needed.
• Make proper referrals for the best interest of the client; provide information and referrals to clients when necessary
• Attend all training and workshops as scheduled
• Conduct Rule 25 assessments
• Be on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all clients at all times pursuant to 42 US Code Section 290 dd-2
• Refrain from mood-altering chemicals
• Submit to mandatory alcohol & drug testing
• Requests and/or changes in daily job duties will need supervisors approval
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have at least one (1) years sobriety;
• Must be a High School diploma or have a GED
• Have knowledge of 12 – step AA Program
• Must have valid driver's license and auto insurance
• At least one (1) year counseling experience;
• Must be a certified Rule 25 assessor
• Must have knowledge of DAANES form
• Valid Minnesota driver's license.
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test.
To Apply: Chemical Health Applications and copies of diplomas/certificates are accepted at Human Resources Department - P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 - (218) 679-1847.
Applications are also available at Chemical Health Programs.