CASE MANAGEMENT AIDE - OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH (NEW BEGINNINGS PROGRAM)
CASE MANAGEMENT AIDE
OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH (NEW BEGINNINGS PROGRAM)
Open: November 6, 2015
Closing: November 24, 2015 @ 3:00 p.m.
The Case Management Aide will provide administrative support to case managers. Reports to Executive Director, full-time position, w/benefits, salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Daily organizing clientele files.
• Updating/verifying clientele's required paperwork.
• Prepare weekly mailings.
• Maintain clienteles required scheduling.
• Provide ongoing in person monthly contact with participants to monitor individual progress and compliance with employment and/or job search plan/contracts.
• Maintenance of case notes, plan/contract renegotiations and updates.
• Maintain files and complete all paperwork to insure compliance with state/federal requirements and to insure due process.
• Maintain appropriate information releases by the Data Privacy Act.
• Monitor/assist in the progress of each consumer currently working to attain GED/High School Diploma.
• Serve as professional representative of Oshkiimaajitahdah and Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians.
• All other duties as assigned.
• GED/High School Diploma.
• Prior experience in the Human Services Field.
• Prior experience in Crisis Intervention.
• Must have a valid Minnesota Driver's license and auto insurance.
• Abide by the New Beginnings Zero Tolerance Policy and Confidentiality Policy.
• Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.