ASSISTANT DATA COORDINATOR - CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
ASSISTANT DATA COORDINATOR
CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
Open: October 13, 2015
Closing: October 23, 2015 @ 3:00 p.m.
Workings directly with clients, assuring Rule 25 are scheduled as well as assisting the Data Coordinator with files and reports. Reports to the Project Director, full-time position with benefits; Salary DOQ (w/increase upon completion of 90-day probationary period.)
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintain general office filing system.
• Work with the court system and other tribal, state and federal agencies
• Set up client appointments for Rule 25 Chemical Dependency Assessments
• Assists in maintaining client files.
• Must maintain accurate records of all transactions.
• Must attend workshops, trainings and meetings as required.
• Ability to deal with the public.
• Must be punctual in work attendance.
• Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must have at least one (1) year of being chemically free.
• High school diploma/GED, and one year experience in office procedures.
• Possess computer skills w/ knowledge using Microsoft Office.
• Have a valid driver's license and auto insurance.
• Must refrain from all mood altering chemicals, and participate in mandatory alcohol/drug testing.
• Must be able to follow orders precisely and cooperate with other staff.
• Must be familiar with confidentiality rules and regulations
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test.
To Apply: Chemical Health Applications and copies of diplomas/certificates are accepted at Human Resources Department - P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 - (218) 679-1847.
Applications are also available at Chemical Health Programs.