GUEST SERVICE MANAGER - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
GUEST SERVICE MANAGER
RATE OF PAY: Depending on experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: October 12, 2015
CLOSES: October 26, 2015
Under the general supervision of the General Manager is responsible to oversee Guest Services for Seven Clans Casino/TRF.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives guests, greets customers and answers questions regarding facility and promotions.
• Oversees activities in Guest Service, ensures recordkeeping is maintained, inventory stocked and points applied appropriately.
• Required to assist in conducting on-site promotions. Coordinates efforts between departments, displays literature, answers customer questions, and distributes promotional items.
• Coordinates activities with affected departments, ensure communication is upheld in a timely manner.
• Greets groups and processes applicable promotional items.
• Routes guests to appropriate personnel when presented with a question or problem not completely sure of.
• Handles gaming coupons in accordance to established procedures.
• Schedules employees to ensure Guest Service is appropriate staffed for business needs.
• Responsible to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires.
It is required the Guest Services Manager have at least a two-year vocational degree or GED experience preferred.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION/RESUME TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St. E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1-800-881-0712