TABLE GAMES-PIT BOSS (Split-shift) - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
TABLE GAMES-PIT BOSS (Split-shift)
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: October 8, 2015
CLOSES: October 22, 2015
Under the general supervision of the Blackjack Tables Games Manager is responsible to oversee the protection and dealing of assigned Blackjack (21) games for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervises the operations of the Blackjack Pit including personnel. Prepares employee work schedules/rotations and assigns tables.
• Ensures proper standards and procedures are followed by all personnel in accordance to the Seven Clans Casinos Blackjack Procedure Manual.
• Observes employees and game action on tables. Instructs personnel in the daily performance of their duties and alerts Manager or Surveillance to any problems or complaints.
• Sets and maintains Blackjack Pit environment, responsible to ensure timely services is provided to all guests.
• Responsible for the Blackjack accounting process in designated pit including credits and fills. Ensures compliance with Player Tracking, MTL and Title 31.
• Responsible to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained. Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Ensures bankrolls are filled at reasonable levels.
• Keeps abreast on Blackjack table action to rate players and issue complimentaries in accordance to established procedures.
• Responsible for overall game protection.
• Responsible for opening/closing Blackjack tables and changing betting limits when necessary.
• Participates in the performance review of Blackjack personnel. Responsible to maintain training program for departmental new hires.
• Maintains good rapport with guests and associates. Handles any grievances in a timely and professional manner.
Must have a minimum of High School Diploma or GED, Recognized certificate from a Blackjack Dealer Course, Minimum of three years experience, must meet licensing requirements.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1800-881-0712