WELDING INSTRUCTOR - OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH-(NEW BEGINNINGS PROGRAM)
OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH-(NEW BEGINNINGS PROGRAM)
Open: September 15, 2015
Closing: September 29, 2015 @ 3:00 p.m.
Administer lessons according to pre-developed lesson plans and lead students through practical application of lessons taught. Reports to Executive Director, full-time position with benefits, salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Utilize classroom and lab instruction, student assessment mechanisms, and classroom management techniques to provide an engaged classroom experience to students.
• Ensure that each student has been presented with the material to successfully meet the learning objectives of each course within a student's program of study
• Ensure that instructional materials and equipment are ready for student use, sufficient in quantity, are properly maintained and are in working order prior to class time
• Participate in ongoing faculty assessment and professional development activities to ensure an active and engaged classroom experience for all students; maintain required certification and license
• Actively participate in meetings, review and analyze assessment data, compile reports, and meet academic and administrative deadlines
• Ensure campus compliance with all federal, state, and regulatory bodies' guidelines, along with internal policies of the company
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have a minimum of 15 years welding experience.
• Must have teaching experience.
• Must have a current/valid Minnesota Driver's License.
• Preferred, but not required, Current Union Card Holder in appropriate field.
• Preferred, or willing to obtain CPR/First Aid Certified.
• Must also have a pre-employment physical including hearing and vision testing.
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
• Must be flexible and be a self-starter.
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Background check by: Red Lake Courts, Family & Children Services, State/National and Pre-Employment Drug Testing.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.