Region 2 Arts Council Offers Quick Grant Applications for Artists and Nonprofit Organizations
Go to r2arts.org and begin your application today!
Applications are available for 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and artists located/residing in Beltrami, Hubbard, Mahnomen, Clearwater, Lake of the Woods, and Mahnomen counties to apply for funding through the Region 2 Arts Council’s Quick Grants Program. Application deadlines are the 15th of every month until funding runs out.
Individual Artists may apply for up to $500.00.
501(c)3 Organizations may apply for up to $1000.00
A monthly deadline, quick turn around, and a shorter grant application form facilitate faster funding for arts activities with a shorter timeframe such as
· Mentoring and lessons
· Not-for-credit arts learning opportunities
· Supplies or services needed to complete an arts project
· Organizational development opportunities to support arts goals
The process is quick and easy!
· Create an R2AC online grant login
· Answer the eligibility questions
· Write a Proposal
· Answer a few short questions
· Provide work samples of participating artists
· Include an artist statement if you are an individual artist applicant
· Build your Budget: Include only the costs this funding will cover
Contact email@example.com / 218 751-5447 or 1800 275-5447 or stop by the R2AC office after October 1st at the Rail River Folk School building, 303 Railroad Street SW, Bemidji MN. R2AC staff will be happy to assist you.