FRONT LINE CASHIER - Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
FRONT LINE CASHIER
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River, MN
OPENS: September 09, 2015
CLOSES: September 23, 2015
Under the supervision of the prevailing Cage/Vault Supervisor is responsible for Grave-yard 12 a.m. - 8 a.m. to assist guests with monetary transactions for Seven Clans Casino/TRF.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Secures necessary information from guests and associates before making exchanges of coins, currency, tokens, coupons or processing jackpot payouts.
• Exchanges American and Canadian currency, coin, tokens, coupons and/or chips with customers and other employees of the organization.
• Responsible to ensure timely service is provided to all guests. Acknowledges and responds to guests immediately.
• Verifies accuracy of all transactions.
• Enters information in audit machine; operates machinery to redeem coin.
• Records all internal transfers and completes paperwork as necessary.
• Balances bankroll at shift end; prepares all necessary paperwork.
• Operates jet sort machine to count change.
• Responsible for timely service in a friendly manner for all guests and associates.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED with experience in the Cage & Vault.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701, 1-800-881-0712