BDLG MNTC ADMIN ASSISTANT 8am-4pm - Seven Clans Casinos - Thief River Falls
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
BDLG MNTC ADMIN ASSISTANT 8am-4pm
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos - Thief River Falls, MN.
OPENS: September 4, 2015
CLOSES: September 18, 2015
Under the direct supervision of the Facilities Manager is responsible to assist with administrative duties for Seven Clans Casinos, all other duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists with receiving/making calls, verifying prices, filing, data entry and other clerical duties.
• Operates a variety of office equipment including: personal computer, typewriter, calculator, copy and fax machine.
• Greets guests, handles routine questions relating to casino, hotel or water park operations.
• Responsible to ensure timely service is provided to all guests. Acknowledges and responds to guests immediately.
• Types memos, correspondence, and other documents using computer equipment.
• Maintains and schedules appointments with prospective vendors and business partners.
• Maintains adequate quantities of general office supplies; places orders as necessary.
• Monitors correspondence, reviews for importance and makes contacts with customers, vendors, and others as required.
• Conducts special projects as assigned such as collecting data, preparing reports, etc.
It is required the Administrative Assistant have at least a two year certificate from college or technical school and/or GED.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
email@example.com Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1-800-881-0712