GROUP SALES/BANQUET COORDINATOR - Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
GROUP SALES/BANQUET COORDINATOR
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: September 1, 2015
CLOSES: September 15, 2015
SCOPE OF POSITION
Position reports to General Manager. Position is responsible to coordinate functions/events within departments of Seven Clans Casinos. Other duties may be assigned as needed by supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates all promotional and guest services support for group guests visiting the casino and/or hotel.
• Develops and delivers schedules and promotional materials for each group.
• Reports to work, takes authorized breaks, and completes shift as scheduled. Notifies supervisor in accordance with procedures when unable to do so.
• Uses equipment and supplies as required to ensure standards are maintained in a safe manner.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures, and internal control protocols.
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned by reporting senior.
• Schedules events with guests and maintains communication efforts between departments to ensure customer needs are met.
• Coordinates availability of services and products and assists in the pricing.
• Coordinates the reservation, set-up, preparation, follow through and tear down of banquets and other event functions to ensure communication in maintained in-house and guests needs are met accordingly.
• Will schedule employees and assign duties to ensure staffing needs are met.
• Works closely with other departments such as the kitchen personnel for the preparation of food items; accounting department for billings and the marketing department to secure and deliver service to various groups.
• Coordinates with customers and co-workers the scheduling and setting up of banquets and/or meetings.
• Prepares contracts and routes them according to established procedures.
• Ensures all supplies are ordered and ready for meetings and/or banquets.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures.
It is required the Banquet Coordinator have at least a two-year vocational degree with related experience.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO
email@example.com Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701, 1-800-881-0712