SECRETARY - GINIW WAAKAA'IGAN DIVISION OF REHABILITATION SERVICES
DIVISION OF REHABILITATION SERVICES
Open: August 31, 2015
Closing: September 11, 2015 @ 3:00 p.m.
To provide general clerical support services for Giniw Waakaa'igan – Red Lake Vocational Rehabilitation. Reports to Program Director, full-time position with benefits, salary DOQ.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• As program secretary/receptionist, greets public and routes visitors to proper personnel
• Fulfills office operations and procedures by assisting staff with clerical duties, typing and maintenance of files
• Maintains time and attendance records by recording leave accumulations and balances
• Arranges travel schedules including reservations and confirmations
• Fulfills uniform correspondence procedures and style practices by insuring agency correspondence and other business records are filed in timely manner
• Analyzes and provides recommendations to the Project Director for change of office production, procedures and/or forms to improve work flow efficiency
• Performs other duties as assigned
• GED/High School diploma
• One year experience in related field
• Demonstrated knowledge and ability to read and interpret documents, such as personnel policy, service guidelines and federal regulations
• Knowledgeable in the operation of various office machines
• Demonstrated knowledge in human service systems commonly used by people with disabilities, cross-disability communication mannerisms as well as a working knowledge of medical social and psychological aspects of disabilities
• Employment contingent on successfully passing pre-employment background check and alcohol/drug test
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.