** POSITION OPENING **
Rate of Pay: Depending upon experience
Location: Seven Clans Casino-Thief River Falls, MN
Opens: November 5, 2013
Closes: November 19, 2013
Under the general supervision of the Marketing Manager is responsible to assist with promotional events, media tracking and guest services for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates and assists with the design of promotions and events.
• Secures and distributes promotional materials and items, according to established procedures.
• Writes timely promotion notices to inform each department of its respective duties as they relate to entertainment events and promotions. Follows-up with affected departments to get input for modifications.
• Responsible for execution of various gaming packages at assigned property.
• Prepares promotional displays. Ensures cultural events and event fund raisers are communicated properly to guests and associates.
• Ensures security measures are adequate to protect integrity of the promotions and items involved.
• Responsible for coordinating and attending off property promotional events on behalf of the organization. May attend trade shows.
• Designs and modifies forms to improve the efficiency of various promotions.
• Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.
• Write copy as part of layout.
• Assists with other marketing functions as needed.
• Responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of promotional events on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
• Provides prompt courteous customer service by listening to and answering a variety of customer questions and complaints and routing to the appropriate personnel.
It is required the Marketing Assistant have at least a two-year vocation degree or equivalent with related experience preferred.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Red Lake Gaming Enterprises, Inc. - Corporate Human Resources, Red Lake, MN