Outpatient Counselor-Ponemah Out-Patient Program - Chemical Health Programs
Outpatient Counselor-Ponemah Out-Patient Program -
Chemical Health Programs
Open: October 17, 2013
Closing: November 8, 2013 @ 3:00 p.m.
Counsels and assist clients in the development of treatment plans and reaching goals. Full-time position with benefits, salary $9.00 hrly (.50 increase after successful completion of 90-day probationary period). Reports to Supervisor of the Ponemah Out-Patient Program.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assist clients in the development of treatment plans, goals and make periodic revisions when necessary.
• Conduct client intake; assist in the orientation of all new clients.
• Maintain an active caseload and update current client files; responsible for recording and reporting all encounters with clients.
• Conduct lectures, individual, group and family counseling sessions on scheduled days.
• Must be able to report on required forms for funding agencies.
• Respond to referrals made by other social services agencies.
• Inform court advocate of all court referrals.
• Demonstrate the use of visual aides’ equipment when needed.
• Make proper referrals for the best interest of the client; provide information and referrals to clients when necessary.
• Attend all training and workshops as scheduled.
• Conduct Rule 25 assessments.
• Be on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all clients at all times pursuant to 42 US Code Section 290 dd-2.
• Refrain from mood-altering chemicals.
• Submit to mandatory alcohol & drug testing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have at least one (1) years sobriety.
• Must be a GED/High School graduate.
• Knowledge of 12 – step AA Program.
• Must have valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
• At least one (1) year counseling experience.
• Must be a certified Rule 25 assessor.
• Must have knowledge of DAANES form.
To Apply: CHEMICAL HEALTH APPLICATIONS ONLY (resumes w/application) are accepted at Red Lake Human Resources Department - P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 - (218) 679-1847 *(218) 679-4176 Fax.