FRONT LINE CASHIER - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
FRONT LINE CASHIER
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: September 09, 2013
CLOSES: September 23, 2013
Under the supervision of the prevailing Cage/Vault Supervisor is responsible to assists guests with monetary transactions for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Secures necessary information from guests and associates before making exchanges of coins, currency, tokens, coupons or processing jackpot payouts.
• Exchanges American and Canadian currency, coin, tokens, coupons and/or chips with customers and other employees of the organization.
• Responsible to ensure timely service is provided to all guests. Acknowledges and responds to guests immediately.
• Verifies accuracy of all transactions.
• Enters information in audit machine; operates machinery to redeem coin.
• Records all internal transfers and completes paperwork as necessary.
• Balances bankroll at shift end; prepares all necessary paperwork.
• Operates jetsort machine to count change.
• Responsible for timely service in a friendly manner for all guests and associates.
• Must have a minimum of High School Diploma or equivalency.
• Experience in the Cage & Vault
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN