** POSITION OPENING **
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: March 13, 2013
CLOSES: March 27, 2013
Under the general supervision of the Director of Surveillance is responsible to oversee the protections of assets for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for overseeing the Surveillance department including employees, equipment and recording and reporting activities.
• Reviews reports and daily logs for completeness and follows-up on any unusual activities. Ensures proper personnel have been notified of any unusual circumstances or deviations from rules and regulations that may have occurred.
• Assists in the investigation of alleged wrong-doings or procedure violations as required by management.
• Responsible to ensure the adherence and maintenance of applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Coordinates efforts between departments to assist in meeting organizational goals and objectives.
• Responsible to ensure regular maintenance on all equipment is handled.
• Responsible to oversee the safe guarding of assets and to ensure the safety of guests and associates of the organizations. Controls access to restricted areas.
• Reviews regular activities of gaming floor and cage to ensure all procedures are followed by employees.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures.
It is required the Surveillance Department Manager have at least a two-year vocational degree or equivalent with related experience and thorough knowledge of the department
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Red Lake, MN