Red Lake School Board Meeting - Wednesday, February 20, 2013
2 PM at the Ponemah School
Call to Order
1. Approval of Agenda.
3. Superintendent's Announcements
a. Board work session, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at Administration Office, 4 PM.
b. Regular school board meeting, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 2 PM at the Administration Office.
4. Administrative Reports
a. Red Lake Elementary/Early Childhood Center
b. Red Lake High School/ALC
c. Ponemah Elementary
d. Red Lake Middle School
5. Business Manager
a. January 2013 Financial Report
6. Closed Session
8. Amend 2012-13 School Calendar to add three days to the end of the school calendar for weather related closures on January 11, 2013, February 1, 2013 and February 11, 2013.
9. Contract with Shannon's Inc. to provide Mechanical and Engineering services for the Red Lake Schools Air Conditioning Project in the amount of $58,000.
10. Adopt Policy 616 - School District System Accountability Policy.
11. Adopt Policy 709 - Student Transportation Safety Policy.
12. Adopt Policy 515 - Protection and Privacy of Pupil Records Policy.
13. Adopt Policy 450 - Wellness Pilot Program Policy.
14. Consent agenda.
a. Approve minutes of January 29, 2013.
b. Approve minutes of February 6, 2013.
c. Approve Ron Longclaw's request to transfer from Cook I to Cook II position at the Ponemah School.
d. Accept request for retirement from Candace West effective the end of the 2012-13 school year.
e. Open and post 1 FTE School Psychologist position.
15. Public comment and delegations.