Ojibwe Language/Culture Teacher - Red Lake Schools #38
Red Lake Schools #38
JOB TITLE: Ojibwe Language/Culture Teacher
REPORTS TO: Middle School Principal
1. Demonstrated Ojibwe language fluency.
2. Knowledge of Ojibwe culture and history.
3. Possess a current Teaching License from the Minnesota Board of Teaching.
Position description available upon request.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY:
1. District application and professional resume.
2. Provide required documentation outlined in the qualifications above.
3. Three letters of reference from education professionals
4. Employment interview.
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: Per Teachers’ Master Agreement
To apply send completed District application, resume and letters reference to Ojibwe Language/Culture Teacher, Red Lake School District #38, PO Box 499, Red Lake, MN 56671. Position closes November 19, 2012 at 3:00 p.m.