POKER ROOM SUPERVISOR - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
POKER ROOM SUPERVISOR
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: November 01, 2012
CLOSES: November 15, 2012
Under the general supervision of the Table Games Manager and is responsible to oversee the protection, integrity and dealing of the assigned Poker Room games for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervises the operations of the Poker Room including personnel. Prepares employee work schedules/rotations and assigns tables.
• Ensures Proper Standards, rules and procedures are followed by all personnel in accordance to the Seven Clans Casino Poker procedure manual.
• Observes associates and games action on the tables. Instructs personnel in the daily performance of their duties and alerts the manager or surveillance of any problems or complaints.
• Sets and maintains the Poker Room environment. Responsible to ensure timely service is provided to all guests.
• Responsible for the poker accounting process in the Poker Room including buy-ins and cash-outs. Ensure compliance with Player Tracking, M.T.L. and Title 31.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Keeps abreast on Poker game action to rate and track players for special promotions.
• Responsible for overall Card Room and Poker game protection.
• Responsible for opening/closing of Poker Tables and changing betting limits when necessary.
• Participates in the performance review of Poker room personnel. Responsible to maintain training program for departmental new hires.
• Maintains good rapport with guests and associates. Handles any grievances in a timely and professional manner.
It is required the Poker Room Supervisor have a recognized certificate from a Poker Dealer course and minimum 3 years experience in Tables Games Department.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN