F&B MALT SHOP MAINTENANCE - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
** POSITION OPENING **
F&B MALT SHOP MAINTENANCE
RATE OF PAY: According to pay scale
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
OPENS: October 23, 2012
CLOSES: November 06, 2012
Under the direct supervision of the prevailing Malt Shop Manager/Supervisor is responsible to conduct cleaning for facilities of Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the overall maintenance and cleanliness of the Malt Shop Kitchen and support areas.
• Takes steps to maintain and clean all assigned areas and equipment within the food production facilities..
• Completes all cleaning assignments in accordance with section schedules and standard cleaning procedures.
• Uses equipment and supplies as required to ensure cleanliness standards are achieved in a safe and efficient manner.
• Provides excellent associate support services by ensuring work areas are clean, well maintained, and treats all associates in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures, and internal control protocols.
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned by reporting senior.
• Responsible for overall cleaning of F&B department at Seven Clans Casino TRF
• Empties and cleans waste containers and disposes of trash.
• Responsible for safe handling of chemicals and other hazardous materials.
• Notifies supervisor of necessary repairs found to be in need. May perform minor and routing repairs and improvements.
• Assists other departments in moving and hauling items, setting up for events, unloading equipment, etc.
It is required General Maintenance employee have a high school education or GED.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN