REVENUE AUDIT CLERK - Seven Clans Casino –Thief River Falls
** POSITION OPENING **
REVENUE AUDIT CLERK
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casino –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: August 30, 2012
CLOSES: September 16, 2012
Under the direct supervision of the Accounting Manager, is responsible to conduct the daily audit of revenue centers of Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews data to ensure accuracy of revenue audit areas. Reviews data for compliance of accounting controls and procedures.
• Examines sales tapes, balance sheets, transfers and expense support to determine daily sales transactions.
• Verifies transactions for revenue centers, count teams, Cage/Vault and other required areas, including coupon usage.
• Conducts investigations to identify, correct and recommend changes for discrepancies.
• Enters slot machine information into slot accounting software, in accordance to established procedures.
• Corrects errors and lists discrepancies for adjustments. Makes report of discrepancy to appropriate personnel.
• Conducts random and pre-established testing of transactions, scale accuracies and slot machine recordings.
• Compiles reports to show statistics such as percentage of house promotion to sales per revenue center.
• Maintains accurate and complete filing system.
It is required the Revenue Audit Clerk have at least a two year vocational degree or equivalent experience.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN