Program Assistant Call-In List Red Lake & Ponemah Clubs
Program Assistant Call-In List
Red Lake & Ponemah Clubs
Red Lake Nation Boys & Girls Club
P.O. Box 1124
Red Lake, MN. 56671
The Red Lake Nation Boys & Girls Club is creating a Call-In List for people to help out at Club when we are short staffed.
Salary - $10.00/hr, reports to Program Director (possibly up to 5 hrs per day)
Primary Function: Supervise, and evaluate activities provided within the specific program area, such as Education, Technology, Social Recreation, Arts & Crafts, and Physical Education.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Effectively assist in implementation and administering of programs, such as Power Hour, T.R.A.I.L., Smart Moves, Career Launch, Job Ready, Goals for Growth, etc. Providing services and activities for drop-in members and visitors (promote program participation, register new members, be a guidance role/model for participants).
• Monitor areas, services and activities to ensure safety of members, quality in programs and appearance of the branch at all times.
• Other duties as assigned. (Example: Organizing & Cleaning)
• High School diploma or GED
• 18 years or older
• Excellent work ethics (on time daily, ready to start)
• Experience in working with children ages 6-18 years old
• Knowledge of youth development
• Ability to multitask, motivate youth and manage behavior problems
• Ability to work with the general public
• Ability to organize and supervise clubs members in a safe environment
• Proof of valid state driver license
~Position is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test and background check~
~Red Lake Nation Boys & Girls club has a Zero Tolerance Policy~
To Apply: Applications (resumes with completed application) are accepted at the Red Lake Human Resources Department – P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN. 56671, (218) 679-3341 x1040 *(218)679-4176 FAX