HOTEL MANAGER - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
** POSITION OPENING **
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: July 26, 2012
CLOSES: August 9, 2012
Under the general supervision of the General Manager is responsible to oversee the hotel operations for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for supervision of all hotel including: supervisors, front desk, reservations, guest services, auditors, porters, housekeeping department.
• Responsible for smooth operations of hotel at all times, ensures guest services are provides and all areas are staffed; handles customer grievances as they arise.
• Responsible for training of personnel, evaluating, correcting deviations and praising. Participates in the performance review processes.
• Reviews financial information to optimize business revenues.
• Coordinates efforts between affected departments for promoting the smooth operations of the business.
• Reviews inventory to ensure proper quantities are maintained; places orders when necessary.
• Inspects and evaluates property for maintenance repairs and ensures compliance with appropriate regulations.
• Recommends policy and/or procedural changes; develops and maintains procedures within department.
• Reviews paperwork of department and ensures completeness and accuracy, including performance evaluations and reporting requirements.
• Ensures regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires.
It is required the Hotel Manager have a Bachelor’s Degree in the Hospitality Industry and equivalent experience preferred.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN