Clerk of Court (Chemical Health Advocate) - Chemical Health Programs
Clerk of Court (Chemical Health Advocate)
Chemical Health Programs
Open: July 2, 2012
Closes: July 20, 2012
Starting Salary: $9/hr with an increase to $9.50/hr upon successful completion of 90-day probation. Full-time with benefits.
The Clerk of Court - Chemical Health Advocate is responsible for insuring that Red Lake Chemical Health Program aspects of court administration are operating effectively and efficiently. The Clerk of Court Chemical Health Advocate assists in preparation of Rule 25 Referrals. Reports to: Court Administration Red Lake Courts, Executive Director, Project Director at Chemical Health
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Punctual in work attendance.
• Maintain general office filing system.
• Answering telephone, routing calls to appropriate personnel; greet visitors and refer to appropriate personnel.
• Ensures that all court ordered alcohol assessments are routed to appropriate agency.
• Receives recommendations on court ordered Rule 25 Assessments.
• Reports to the Court status on court ordered Rule 25 Assessments
• Works with the Chemical Health Programs to maintain accurate records of assessments, recommendations, follow-up for the court records.
• Compiles monthly reports on court ordered Rule 25 Assessments, recommendations and distributes to appropriate agencies including the Chemical Health Programs.
• Photocopy as needed and route correspondence and reports.
• Assists in maintaining files.
• Understand and abide by confidentiality rules and regulations. Complete training on federal alcohol and drug confidentiality laws within 60 days of hiring.
• Refrain from using mood alternating chemicals.
• Participate in mandatory drug/alcohol testing when called upon.
o Computer skills in word processing.
o High school diploma or G.E.D.
o Ability to deal with the public.
o At least one (1) year continuously chemically free immediately before hiring.
o Possess and show proof of a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
o Able to follow orders precisely and cooperate with other staff.
o Skills using computer software other then or beyond basic word processing.
To Apply: Chemical Health Applications (Resumes w/application) are accepted at Red Lake Human Resources Department – P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 – Direct line: (218)679-1847 Fax (218)679-4176. *Applications are also available at Chemical Health.