CASE MANAGER - RED LAKE NATION YOUTHBUILD/AMERICORPS
RED LAKE NATION YOUTHBUILD/AMERICORPS
NEW BEGINNINGS PROGRAM BUILDING
REDBY, MN 56670
Open: Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Closes: Monday, May 7, 2012
Responsible for the supervision and case management services for all YouthBuild/AmeriCorps participants assigned to his/her case load. Assist YouthBuild/AmeriCorps staff in their becoming proficient in job development and functions placements. To keep Department of Labors MIS, WebStaQ, RAD reporting system up to date on case management files. Reports to YouthBuild Director, full-time position with benefits, salary; DOQ.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the supervision/monitoring the average caseload of 28-30 participants.
2. Responsible for completing participants intakes, basic skills testing and other relevant material and enter into the Department of Labors MIS, WebStaQ, RAD reporting systems.
3. Provide assistance in referrals to related subject matter as appropriate to the YouthBuild/AmeriCorps Manager/Director.
4. Act as liaison between the participants and related services when the Manager is not present.
5. Serve as liaison between the participant and referral services for the participant’s length of stay with the program and 1 year after the participant has left the program.
6. Track employment, education, and other activities of the participants for 1 year after they have left the program.
7. Provide assistance to the Manager as needed to include providing transportation to YouthBuild/AmeriCorps members to assigned educational and work sites.
8. Perform other duties as assigned and as needed.
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Should have a degree or experience in the human service field and basic knowledge of the YouthBuild/AmeriCorps program.
• Have excellent verbal, written, organizational and computer skills.
• Must have a valid Minnesota State issued driver’s license and automobile insurance.
• This position requires passage of a comprehensive background check.
• Pre-Employment Drug Testing.
To Apply: applications (resumes w/ applications) are accepted at Red Lake Human Resources Department,
PO Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 -- Phone (218) 679-1847 Fax (218) 679-4176.