CERTIFICATION WORKER - RED LAKE FOOD DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM
FOOD DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM
Open: March 21, 2012
Closes: April 4, 2012
Responsible for providing administrative secretarial support services for the Red Lake Food Distribution Program. This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Full-time position with benefits; reporting to Food Distribution Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Interpreting commodity rules, policies and regulations for recipients.
2. Set-up and maintain files ensuring accuracy and compliance with federal regulations.
3. Conducts nutritional training sessions with clients as needed.
4. Responsible for confidentiality of sensitive personal information on clients.
5. Determine household eligibility for clients.
6. Assures all correspondence, reports and other requested information is produced, signed and mailed or distributed as requested.
7. Ensures that all files are kept accurately, current and easily accessed.
8. Types letters, reports, tabulated data, memoranda, purchase orders as needed.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must possess a High School Diploma/GED.
• Must be computer knowledgeable using various software.
• Possess excellent verbal and communications skills.
• Possess ability to work independently without close supervision.
• Knowledgeable of the Data Privacy Act.
• Possess a current driver’s license with proof of insurance.
• Must pass a drug test.
If you have any questions contact; Director, Delores J. English at Red Lake Food Distribution Program at 679-3720. To Apply: applications (resumes w/applications) are accepted at Red Lake Human Resources Department, PO Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 -- Phone (218) 679-1847 Fax (218) 679-4176.