Introduction to Computer Technology Instructor - Red Lake Nation College
Introduction to Computer Technology Instructor
Red Lake Nation College
Red Lake, MN 56671
Closed: Until Filled
Salary Level: DOQ
Length of Employment: Temporary
Teach a course in Introduction to Computer Technology Instructor. This position does not engage in research. A teaching job as a Computer Technology Instructor falls under the broader career category of a Computer Instructor, Postsecondary. Reports to the Academic Dean of the Red Lake Nation College, non-exempt.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Compile, administer, and grade examinations.
2. Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
3. Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
4. Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
5. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
6. Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
7. Prepare and deliver lectures to vocational students on principles of marketing topics.
8. Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
1. Candidate must have knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for classroom instruction.
2. Strong writing and communication skills.
3. Experience in classroom instruction.
Education and/or Experience:
1. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate related discipline.
The RLNC will follow “Indian Preference” for employment in the following order:
1. Enrolled member of the Red Lake Band.
2. American Indian spouse of an enrolled member, or American Indian parent of enrolled tribal member with legal custody.
3. Other American Indian (member of a federally recognized tribe).
4. Non-Indian spouse or non-Indian parent of enrolled tribal member.
The Red Lake Board of Advisors reserves the right to appoint the most qualified candidate regardless of race, creed, national origin, age, sex, or political affiliation to key positions.
To Apply: Applications (resumes w/application) are accepted at Red Lake Human Resources Department – P.O. 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 – Phone: (218) 679-1848 or 679-1847 Fax: (218) 679-4176 Email: email@example.com.